Rozema's Car Care LLC has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Hudsonville, MI. We are a small, local, family business where honesty and integrity are a must, because our customers are like family. We are looking for an individual with mechanical experience, heavy work is preferred, paid holidays, monthly bonuses and paid vacation after one year. No weekends, no holidays and always family first. Must be state certified, full or part time, pay based on experience and qualifications.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Rozema's Car Care LLC's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
Click here to submit your application for this position.