Rozema's Car Care LLC has job openings available for an experienced Master Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Hudsonville, MI. We are a small, local, family business where honesty and integrity are a must, because our customers are like family. We are looking for an individual with mechanical experience, heavy work is preferred, paid holidays, monthly bonuses and paid vacation after one year. No weekends, no holidays and always family first. Must be state certified, full or part time, pay based on experience and qualifications.
Master technicians are responsible for performing our most technically complex repair work, as well as overseeing the quality of repairs and maintenance performed by other technicians. Master Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Rozema's Car Care LLC's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. A successful Master Technician will have a very strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, ability to train other technicians on proper repair techniques, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Master Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of complex repairs across multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Inspecting the work of other technicians and ensuring it meets Rozema's Car Care LLC's high standards
- Training other technicians on proper service procedures and techniques
- Ensuring all work orders are completed correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- An ASE Certified Master Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
Click here to submit your application for this position.